Re: RE: [TCML]Are There Any Southern Ontario List Members?

Hey Rich!

I just (yesterday) signed up to the list again after am 8 year hiatus to coiling... I'm in Toronto, and looking to get back into coiling. Currently all of my TC gear is in my parent's basement... But since I've just bought a house with a garage I plan to get back into it this summer. The Ozone withdrawal has been really bad in recent months ;)

Cheers,
Troy.

Rich Winders wrote:
I live in southern Ontario. I was curious if there were any list memembers in the area that would be interested in having a teslathon in Ontario. If there is any one interested please contact me off list. Rich W> > _______________________________________________> Tesla mailing list> Tesla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> http://www.pupman.com/mailman/listinfo/tesla