RE: [TCML] BPS Testing

I can't say with absolute certainty that it would make no difference, but I'm thinking that spark loading should have no impact on primary-side charging and bang-rate.  The sparks occur AFTER the bang, and there's a whole lot of dead time between the end of the spark and the next bang.

Under this assumption, I replaced my PRIMARY with 3 seriesed 500W halogen floodlight bulbs (see http://www.laushaus.com/tesla/sync_gap.htm near the bottom of page) to swallow the power that would have been delivered to the primary.  I couldn't think of a way to dummy-load the secondary.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA