Re: [TCML] Need a NY based electrical expert.

I also offered to help, but they moved the shooting schedule up into March
so I will not be back at my lab in Wis. until May.  I guess they want to do
a telephone interview with me or perhaps fly out to Tucson to film an
interview.  I suggested having a local company do the video work and
interview and send it to them.  So far, no response from them.

Dr. Resonance