Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2008 9:02 PM
Subject: Re: [TCML] Need a NY based electrical expert.

Someone with a masters in EE that has never built a coil before is going to
build a kit in 6 hrs?

heh heh heh    should have saved this one for April 1st.

Dr. Resonance

On 3/11/08, Russell L Thornton <Russell.L.Thornton@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Careful, Jeff!  I have a master's degree in EE but then again I avoid any
supervisory work like the plague.
Come to think of it I avoid supervion too... Hmmmm!?!?

Russell at the Cape

P.S.  I'd love to hear the story though.

>tee hee hee
>

>Remind me to tell you guys the story of the electrical "expert" from
Perdue
>University hired by Universal Studios to supervise our work at the
Orlando