RE: [TCML] 5" Sparks - Approx 35 watts input power: Tesla was correct!

Hi Jeff,

How was the input power measured?

Also, while the video shows the resulting spark nicely, there is NO footage of the coil itself.  The capacitor that was briefly visible looks to me like a Glassmike cap, not a 1/2 mfd pulse cap.  Am I misinterpreting this?  I must admit that I'm not too familiar with kicking coil configurations.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA