Re: [TCML] can I get help

Hi Tim,
There are lots of websites that have good information on tesla coil
construction. However I thought this one,
http://deepfriedneon.com/tesla_frame0.html
has a particularly good general 'design guide' instead of specific instructions.

The design and size of your coil will be determined largely from the size and
type of power supply you can get your hands on (most likely a neon sign
transformer for a first coil). You should obtain your transformer before you
start buying other materials.

This list is good for asking specific questions as you progess.

Good luck,

Tom

Quoting LINDA IMPSON <impsons4@xxxxxxx>:

=0D=0A  My name is Tim Impson, I've been a lineman for over 30 year, a=
nd I'm 58 years old with just a high school education. I've always had=
a interest in Tesla coils and thought it would be cool to build one, =
should I and can I get help on your site. I have limited computer skil=
ls TANK YOU. =