RE: [TCML] RF Ground and Brass

While 1kV on your ground cable may be insignificant as far as topload voltage or performance, let's not loose sight of the REAL reason we should be striving for a good RF ground.  If there is 1KV of RF on your secondary base, there is also 1kV of RF on your NST case.  You can bet that this will have an impact on the level of hash that enters your mains.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA