Re: [TCML] LTR/STR and spark length

Hi Scott,
You think a dimmer wouldn't work properly even on a cooling fan? I do have a
smaller (5 amp)variac that I could use, but like previously suggested, I may
not adjust the flow at all. If I had to, I could go the baffle route. I've
heard this before about dimmer switches. What is the problem with them, in
relation to coils? Thanks for your help,

Neal.