[TCML] Amprobe 37XR-A

Hi All,

We've talked about the replacement for the Wavetek 27XT in the past as the Amprobe 37XR-A. Well, this last week I purchased one at work for an area of production (no, not for me). They needed an accurate meter for a specific measurement and of course the Amprobe came to mind. Anyway, it arrived this week. It's a very nice meter and is more robust that the Wavetek when it comes to handling. It has all the functions of the Wavetek and a nice lighted display to boot. Very nice meter for only $135 at Mouser! It's certainly a meter to recommend for this hobby!

Take care,
Bart