From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of bartb
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2008 8:07 PM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: Re: [TCML] Where to mount the HV Transformer? Under the coil
orotherwise ?

Agreed! RG-58 is the way I would go. I use it for my antenna (CB), and
it's huge and heavy duty. I haven't used it for hv transmission, but
I've thought about it.

David, thanks for letting us know your success with the Green Monster
using RG-58. I've got "lots" of it and should put it to use. I assume
you stripped the rf braid back?

Take care,
Bart