Re: [TCML] voltage divider

Phillip
you will need to make a double ended divider
HVa O----[=R1a=]------(meter-a)------[=2xR2=]------(meter b)------[=R1b=]-------O HVb

R1a = R1b = single ended R1 value
2xR2 = single ended @r value x2

Regards
Paul Bidmead
BidSpec Electronics Engineering
Mob: 0404 259 733
Email: admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Phillip Slawinski wrote:
How do you wire up a simple voltage divider to measure the voltage between
the two terminals on a NST?  I have two 100M and two 10M resistors.  I'm
able to take the voltage of one side of the NST, but not both combined.