RE: [TCML] New Coil Pics

It's worth pointing out that bronze is not the best material for use in a TC primary.  The resistance is many times higher than a similar one made from copper or even aluminum.  Just how much that higher resistance will diminish performance remains to be seen, and there's no doubt that it will work.

FWIW,
Gary Lau
MA, USA