RE: [TCML] Terry Filter MOV heat

Thanks from all the response's guys, turns out I made a mistake original
I had 2 x 5Kv transformers so built the filter using 7 MOV's, I then
obtained a 15Kv transformer and never thought to check the filter could
handle it, so it looks like I fried the MOV's..

Sometimes the answer is just staring you in the face, I had been trying
to figure why for a evening and never though to check the original
design spec, so many thanks.

Mark