From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of DC Cox
Sent: Sunday, June 15, 2008 5:03 PM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: Re: [TCML] Cheeshead Teslathon

It is always at our shop at E11870 Shady Lane Rd., Baraboo, WI, approx 190
mi nw of Chicago.

Usually have it the second week of Sept,, always on a Sat, from noon to 11
PM.

This year I'm having a huge "give-away" (almost) type sale to get rid of
everything in the storage warehouse.  Includes coilforms, sec coils, pri
coils, some older completed coil systems, HV caps, mica, MMC, pulse
discharge, some DC filter caps, laser energy caps, RSGs, small sparkgaps,
large dia coilforms, X-ray power supplies (some very large), VDGRF bases,
Tesla coil bases, variacs, a few dented sphers and toroids, and lots of
other goodies I've collected over my 53 years of coil building, stashed, and
never use some of those parts.  I need the room!!

I will be selling as much as you can stash in your truck in exchange for a
crisp $60 bill.

Too much work to inventory and list, just show up and start grabbing!!!

Anyone who comes early at 10 AM to help haul all the goodies outside gets
first shot at them.  After 12 noon it's a free-for-all for the remaining
parts.  I'm also inviting some local ham radio groups to participate, so who
knows what they will bring.  Sort of like a mini-hamfest.

Normal Teslathon starts around 1 PM as experimenters haul in their coils and
set them up.

Regards,

Dr. Resonance