Re: [TCML] Terry Filter Caps Suffering From Early Death

Yes, contact me off-list and I will email the data to you.

I use a pair of inductance chokes next to the output going over to the spark
gap.  This tends to clip the most nasty of the spikes allowing the Terry
filter to despike the rest of them.

I also use one additional cap in each series leg of the Terry filter to
raise the overall potential value of the cap string.

Dr. Resonance