To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2008 6:23 PM
Subject: [TCML] Safety Gap Construction

How do I construct a safety gap?  From what I see, it's just three
brass balls.  The middle one is grounded and the end two are connected
to the transformer wires.  Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I only have two questions:

1) Where can I buy brass balls? I've looked on the internet, but I just
can't find any.  Or maybe I don't need brass balls at all.  Is there
some other way I can construct a safety gap?

2) How can I determine the spacing of the balls? Is there any formula
to calculate the gaps, or should I just guess?

Thanks again.

Nicholas Goble