Re: [TCML] phillips question about wax and more

Polyurethane varnishes did not exist during Tesla's lifetime.so he could  not
have commented on them. I fully agree that the varnishes and shellacs of
1899-1900 were inferior for high voltage work.

Matt D.

In a message dated 6/11/08 4:34:35 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,