Re: [TCML] phillips question about wax and more

The transformer worked perfectly when I got it.  Both coils were fine.
 I depotted it purely to modify it.  One of the secondaries failed
after depotting it.  I had accidentally knocked the grounding cable
off the transformer box, and I didn't notice this when I ran my TC.  I
guess that's when one of the secondaries went open on me.  No worries
though.  I had a spare coil from the 15/60 and I just put that on, and
it works pretty well.  I just spent two hours making sure the coils
are on the core tightly, and that they're properly grounded.  I'm able
to draw a power arc between the terminals and I haven't observed any
internal arcing.  Hopefully it will work just as well with my TC.