Re: [TCML] phillips question about wax and more

Hi Bart,

Since you are the Pro on this topic, ( twice repotting )
what level of depotting does it take to get to the shunts
to up the current output ? Where are they, how many
do you remove to double the output .. a 12Kv from 60 ma
to 120 ma ?

Thanks,
Alex P

The current boost from removing 1/2 the shunts makes up for any layer winding removal. My NST went form 12kV down to 10.6kV, but the current more than doubled (way more). I ended up with an NST that seriously rocks and rocks for long continuous runs.