Re: [TCML] Depotting Epoxy NST

almost impossible to remove the epoxy without using exotic solvents that will make the whites of your eyes turn some weird color.... as my memory fails me from using not so weird exotic solvents... i think there is some type of methyl based solvent that can "soften" the epoxy but Im not too sure what it will do to the insulation on the wire.... someone out there knows the answer it will show up soon

Scot D

Phillip Slawinski wrote:

I have a 15/30 Transco that's potted in epoxy.  I'm wondering if
anyone knows how to depot these, or if I'm wasting my time trying.