Lightning Safety Re: [TCML] Extremely LARGE spark. 2

[beg pardon if this shows up twice:
my mail seems goofy.]

>> I worry about lightning at out house with a
>> 30ft antenna on top of the house, on top of a hill.
    Grew up in similar, with professionally installed
    lightning protection system

>>What would people suggest?
    Unless storms are infrequent, immediately getting a quote
    for a professionally installed protection system.  If
    possible, install it.

>>As an aside, I have been approached to film a TC and my 200kA cap bank
>>firing for a lightning segement to show in the UK in a series on severe
>>weather.
>>
>>Peter   www.tesladownunder.com
    As an aside, I have Rasio Australia podcast of their
    weekly science prgram(me) on just now.  8)>>

    best
     dwp