Re: [TCML] RSG Cooling - was - a new coil being born + PICTURES

I'm thinking more in terms of peltier or even water cooling. You kinda have to have a feel for watts dissipated, in order to properly design something. I've always heard folks say they lost 5 to 10% through the gap, but wasn't sure if this has been measured. I guess one way might be to run the thing for a set period of time, then measure the heat rise on a known mass.

Adam