RE: [TCML] Making a neat primary

Well this is a little slow in reply but I have been busy. I can easily make
my forms for a primary with-in about .001 with out a mill. The copper is not
quite as good but that takes skill on installation. First I cut my supports
with a saw , a poly , you choose the type, I use polycarbonate. Drill a hole
the size you want to have in your form, and in a bigger piece of stock,
drill one more hole in the stock spaced the distance you want between your
coils plus one dia. ( 1/4 copper tubing, 1/2 spacing = 3/4" apart for the
holes). Clamp the stock on the drill press table with the second hole
aligned with the drill chuck, put a 1/4 pin in the first hole. Slip the form
with the first hole drilled over the pin, now drill your second hole, lift
up form , move so second hole is on pin , drill third hole, so on and so on.
You can drill 12 forms with 12 holes and have 144 holes with in .001 or so.
You will note that you need to hole an edge distance on your forms , no
problem. I use a small alum angle, you can use an extra form. After drill
you first hole from a lay out clamp the alum angle or stock  down to act as
a guide for the edge of the form. If this is not clear feel free to ask me
more. I see it in my mind very clear but I always don't write what I think
or something like that.

KD0ZZ , Rich

I am not getting older but having a propagation problem with the neurons in
the grey matter.
Any errors in spelling or facts are tramsmission errors