RE: [TCML] Connecting the primary

-----Original Message-----

1/0?  Just how big is that coil and how much current are you running through the primary? Are you afraid it will melt<grin>?

Why not use something like AWG14 stranded...  It's not like a few inches of wire is going add all that much loss, compared to the losses you already have in the spark gap.

If you want a "big impressive" looking cable, put foam insulation on it.