Re: [TCML] Connecting the primary

On one of my coils I used a clamp that I found in a laboratory I was working in, it was in the shape of a capital J, with the right hand part of the top bar missing, the left hand was longer, and tapped for a screw with a knurled head. It was intended as a clamp type regulating valve for rubber or plastic tubing, unfortunately I haven't been able to get hold of another but they shouldn't be too hard to make. The original was plated brass about 1/8" thick and 1/4" wide. It fitted my 6mm copper tube perfectly and being brass was easy to solder to. The primary tube fitted between the curve of the J and the screw.