From: David Rieben <drieben@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [TCML] Jacob's ladder plasma "Rope"
To: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, July 18, 2008, 8:16 PM

Hi all,

While playing around with my x-ray transformer fired
climbing arc "Jacob's ladder" this evening, I noticed
an effect that I have seen before, but it does seem to
be a rare occurrence. Since it happened to occur once
tonight, it got me to thinking about it again. This will
probably be kind of hard to explain in words but here
is my attempt at it.

Pondering,
David Rieben