Re: [TCML] RF GROUND EXPERIMENTS

Hi Fritz.

My understanding of a counterpoise is that it is only attached to the base
of the secondary and is not attached to anything else.  This would allow
you to put a tesla coil on a little cart that you can move around and give
demonstrations without having to find grounds.

The counterpoise would be located on the bottom of the cart for example.
You should be able to use the counterpoise nearly anywhere but others can
probably give more accurate information about this.

Chip