Re: [TCML] MMC pics

These were part of a group Seacor buy prolly ten years or so ago. While they worked fine in NST use, and even survived the pig, they suffered a loss of capacitance over the years. The self healing worked! I prolly could have stood a few more in series. I bought 100, so 7 rows of 14 was too cool to skip. I had one fail, so I tore it apart. I have the photos somewhere, but it looked like it was riddled by bullets.

Adam