From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Jeremy Scott
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2008 3:39 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TCML] My woeful RF ground experiments and lots of questions.

Hi all,

So I tried pounding a short section of copper pipe into the dirt outside of
my garage. It didn't go so well, my 'soil' is mostly clay with lots of large
rocks. There's just no way I'm going to get anything more than a foot into
the ground without augering a huge hole first and the only places that would
be acceptable to do that are far away from where I'd be running a coil.

<snip>