From: Nicholas J. Goble <ngoble@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [TCML] MMC pics
Date: Friday, July 11, 2008, 3:37 PM

Here are some pics of my recently soldered MMC (top and bottom).  I'm
just posting them because I just finished and I finally may have
something to brag about.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28523883@N06/2659423434/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28523883@N06/2659423450/in/photostream/

Hope these links work!