From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of bartb
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2008 8:34 PM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: Re: [TCML] Winding the primary

Yes, that explains that. There's also the technique of snap-in standoffs.
http://www.classictesla.com/temp/Pristand.gif

It just a matter of drilling the holes. Slicing off the top. Then using
a band saw to cut a slot down the acrylic to give the standoff some give
when you snap in the tubing.

Take care,
Bart