Re: [TCML] Great source for caps

Hi Gary,

"Buy Here - WE do not sell diseased chickens". - sign in NYC butcher  shop ca
1955.

Matt D.

In a message dated 7/9/2008 12:57:48 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Gary.Lau@xxxxxx writes:

Are you  suggesting that the Metallectric caps ARE factory seconds?  I find
it  hard to believe that Cornell Dubilier or any reputable manufacturer would
allow substandard product with their name on it to be sold by any means at any
 price, as it's their reputation that's on the line.

Gary Lau
MA,  USA