Re: [TCML] Pig safety gaps - was Winding the primary

This was a problem I had also. Every time the safety gap fired, it wouldn't
stop until power was removed. Maybe the safety gap needs to be quenched too.
Perhaps converting it to an air blast, suction or magnetically quenched gap
would extinguish it whenever it happened to fire.

Tony Greer

In a message dated 7/9/2008 9:25:40 A.M. Central Daylight Time,