Re: [TCML] Yet another NST Depotting Topic

I've removed enough shunts to get 120mA.  I wonder though if I should be
running slightly under that because when it's used in the TC it will give a
higher current.  Oh well, with my luck that won't even be a problem.  This
NST is doomed to failure within five minutes of operation with the coil :(