Re: [TCML] EMP/RF interferance

Ok guys,
     I am not going into details about what I am building (it would be
way too off topic,) except to say I am not trying to make an EMP
generator.  The devise should be fairly small, so I was thinking of
putting it in some kind of container so if it does make an EMP (slim
chance) that my electronic stuff is good.  I guess a steel box is the
way to go.  Because of what it is, I am a little concerned about making
an EMP by accident (just so you don't worry about it, it is not a small
nuclear bomb or such similar devise, I am not a terrorist, or insane (or
both.))  Anyway, thank you to all those who responded on list or off, as
always I appreciate your comments and will see to it that when I am
ready to test this devise, it will be well shielded, just in case.

Scott Bogard.