Re: [TCML] July 4th and why not to be in a hurry

Hi Phillip,

Mainly, the field control was not good and the primary was under attack! That's mainly what I wanted to show. Yea, hard to see most of it as the guy taking the video was all over the place. Had I known he had a video camera, I would have had him use my tripod. But nonetheless, it's one thing to get a few strikes to the primary, and quite another for the primary be the main focus. Hit's like that and that often can do damage. So I was trying to show what "not" to allow if you can avoid it. BTW, that secondary is a 1760 turn coil.

Take care,
Bart

Phillip Slawinski wrote:
It's hard to see what's wrong with the coil in this video.  I'd consider
that a good run if my coil was running like that ;).  Of course it's hard to
see anything at all in that video.  It would have been nice if the camera
had been fixed, and there was less zooming.