Re: [TCML] Secondary Troubles

You can probably just use a scotch brite pad to clean it up.  Scrub it
down dry until it is clean and you should be ok.  Again, what have you got
to lose?  If you feel you would need to make another secondary, then such
an easy attempt at repair is the first thing to try.

Don't get discouraged.  Stuff like that happens to all of us.  I remember
finishing a 10" secondary only to have it self-destruct in seconds when I
tried to tune the thing.  Too much initial power for an initial tune up.
You could see the bright pin points of arcing on the secondary.  The next
coil I made worked much better.

Chip