Re: [TCML] DUMB QUESTION OF THE DAY

Ed,
     If flux is a problem, make your own!  Muriatic acid (hydrochloric
acid) zinc chloride (broken pennies dropped in the hydrochloric acid)
and some ammonia.  I haven't been able to find good fluxes anymore, and
this stuff seems to work good, just don't spill any!  And for kicks,
when you are creating your zinc chloride, you can collect the hydrogen
gas and play with it (popping filled balloons, etc.)  Good luck.

Scott Bogard.