Re: [TCML] Paralleling NSTs

Hmm, interesting.  This would explain why it worked for my two small
transformers.

Looks like it's not even going to be a big deal now.  I ended up depotting
my 12/60.  I tried paralleling it with the 15/60 today and while I was
setting up to determine the phase of the outputs the 12/60 developed an
internal short.