Re: [TCML] PC boards

Thanks guys,
     I am already using perf board, but I have acquired enough parts to
make 5 drivers, so I figured PC board would be the way to go.  also does
anybody have any experience with this etching solution, it sounds pretty
good to me, as I already have all the ingredients.
http://www.instructables.com/id/Stop-using-Ferric-Chloride-etchant!--A-better-etc/
Thanks again.

Scott Bogard.