Re: [TCML] Coil Pics

HI Jay,

The slide show was nice and quick (for me anyway). Nothing wrong with providing a breakout for the toroid. Good arc lengths I think. They of course could be longer with 5 obit's, but still very decent arcs. Thanks for sharing!

Take care,
Bart

jhowson4@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
hey i finally got around to uploading my recent coil pictures. i could not figure out how to make just an album so it is a stupid slide show. oh well
http://s139.photobucket.com/albums/q295/JHowson/Tesla%20Coil/?action=view&current=cc54951c.pbw
I know that my toroid is too big I just have not gotten around to buying different size tubing.

power supply is 5 23ma 10000v obit transformers in parallel. cap is .01uf and the res frequency is around 600kHz the maximum arc length i have gotten is 31in
Any one have any idea what the voltage is?

cheers
jay howson