[TCML] In need of oscilloscope [Denver] rather quickly if possible

I have a real need for an oscilloscope for a time-crunch project I'm doing
for a client.
The nice scope I had died some time ago and its poor cousin decided that  now
was a good time to die.

This does not need to be a digital, 10,000 Mhz storage scope with ten
channels that can also surf the Web during slack times. Just about anything with
two channels and a whopping 10 Mhz that... well,  glows...  will  do the job.

I had a 'scope contact from the list but don't know what happened to him;  he
must have gotten delayed ...

I'm in Denver, Colorado, willing to do a drive to pickup within even a
not-that-reasonable distance.

Let me know if interested off-list.

 ( davetracer /at/ aol.com )

Many thanks!