Re: [TCML] Re: Stacked Toroids

At 08:11 PM 1/15/08 -0800, you wrote:
Sorry about that Bart,

I re-ran the numbers and everything worked out flawlessly. It must have been "operator error."
I promise to be more careful before hitting send.

Regretfully,

Marko

(wife just told me she wants divorce)  :-(
Hi Marko,

Glitches with no data to support it? Say it isn't so... ;-) .

If you figure out the glitch, let me know.

Take care,
Bart

mark olson wrote:

Javatc doesn't show much change in cylinders adding capacitance, but I have noticed a "glitch" in it in this regard.
can't put my finger on  it yet.

sincerely,
Marko