Re: [TCML] Pig upgrade

Hi Clive,

If your going to be limited to 15 Amps and cramped space for the rest of
your life, it's probably overkill, like driving a Hummer 1/2 block for a loaf of
bread. If, however, you have visions of grandeur for the future, it is the
last  transformer you will probably ever have to buy, and you will never get it
to  fail. IMO, if the price is right, go for it. Unless you completely quit
the  hobby, you WILL run more power in the future. ;^))

Matt D.

In a message dated 1/9/08 9:18:44 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,