Re: [TCML] To Scott Hanson

Scott,

Yes they were.

This guy gives out a lot of information of all aspects of inverter technology, including design of the transformer.

What I liked in particular is opinions on window fill on RF transformes and suggestions like:

"The most relevant question you can ask is: How hot does it get?"

Great opinions on all aspects of inverter design.

Cheers, Finn Hammer

huil888 skrev:
Finn -
I switched my ISP over the holidays, and am still having some "issues". Were any of links I provided of any use to you in designing your HF ferrite power transformer?

Regards,
Scott