Re: [TCML] Subject: Overheated Secondary

Hi Marko,

You don't have to get all the residue out, just mainly access to the task at hand. Yes, mechanics use gasoline and have forever. It is dangerous like everyone says. Hard to break old habits however when you've used it as a solvent for 40+ years.

Take care,
Bart