Re: Strange Blue Glows Re: [TCML] Energy accumulation on TC.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ben Sneath" <bsneath@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 29, 2008 8:39 AM
Subject: Re: Strange Blue Glows Re: [TCML] Energy accumulation on TC.

When i did the experiment with a normal 2" clear 100w bulb,
it appeared that the gas inside the
bulb was glowing, not the glass... it would glow for about 3
seconds after the coil was turned
off. maybe this was a result of using a higher frequency?
anyway the green glow would stay at
least 1/4 inch away from the glass, and could be made to
form in the shape of streamers off of
and around the filament, and its density/intensity changed
by placing an earthed object
nearby...

ben

I've never seen that happen *after* the coil was turned off... Lamps will glow while the coil is running ( purple ) but when turned off it stops.

Also I tried a 25watt strip light, burned it out ( took some 700volts for half an hour!) then hooked it to a SCR based ignition coil drive. around 30KV frequency in the order of maybe a few KHZ, between the broken filaments in the centre of the lamp would arc and glow orange, but not the entire inside of the lamp, only a pencil thick line.

As you changed frequency the colours would change inside the tube, I had red/white/blue at the ends of the tube. You could also bend the orange glow with magnets, either push or pull it!

The lamp was on the carpet at the time, also charged the room with static, my hairs on my body stood on end and you could see all around the outside of the carpet it was arcing purple to the walls.

In all my tests I have *never* seen any effects after the power was turned off :-(

Chris