RE: Strange Blue Glows Re: [TCML] Energy accumulation on TC.

Hello,
I had a strange experience once with the broken filament dancing around in the bulb - as it hit the glass small Lichtenberg figures were produced on the glass walls. Not sure how or why.  I did manage to get some photos, and a short movie with the digital camera.  It was very clear to the eye, but really difficult to capture in focus.  For what it's worth:
http://www.electrotherapymuseum.com/2006/Lichtenbulb1/index.htm
http://www.electrotherapymuseum.com/2006/Lichtenbulb1/Movie/LB1.wmv

Take care with those green glows!  Even a small "Violet Ray" machine with its 1" spark can produce soft X-Rays.
Jeff Behary> > I have seen it too. I had an old light bulb (clear) and would glow green> > when energised. The glass would glow a faint green for a few minutes> > afterwards. In this case it was probably due to X-rays. One neat thing> > when energised was the magnified image of the broken filiment on the> > glass.> > The filiment would dance around and the image would move also, but you> > could> > make out the coil of the filiment in the image. I should try some X-ray> > pics with that bulb.> >> > David E Weiss