From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Peter Terren
Sent: 27 February 2008 11:56
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: Re: [TCML] UK Guardian article (Thurs 28th)

There should be an article in the UK paper, the Guardian, tomorrow (Thursday
28th Feb) about Tesla coils and should have some pics.
It will refers to the Nottingham Teslathon and has interviews with me, Derek
Woodroffe, Austin Richards, Philip Strauss and Nick Field of HVFX.

Grab a copy if interested. Article is well done.
I did send the journalist the recent emails from Dr Res and Jeff Parisse
about Austins metal suit claims.

TDU