Re: [TCML] [PA]Forecast good for Cal U students' StormFest

Yes, that's the one.

Kauffman stood atop the wooden framework covered in a large metallic suit
shooting 10 ft sparks off his mesh fingertips.  George said it got warm
but he could stand it for 60 second bursts.  He did it for the guys in
WWII.

Dr. Resonance

Dr. Resonance